Learning about once-monthly SIMPONI®:EASY AS
For adults with moderate to severe RA:
- Taken with the medicine methotrexate, as directed
- Once you and your doctor are comfortable with the self-injection process, you will inject SIMPONI® under the skin, just once a month
Just One Injection, Once a Month
SIMPONI® requires fewer injections under the skin than any anti-TNF biologic medicine.
SIMPONI® is taken with the medicine methotrexate as directed. Keep in mind that, while how often you take a medicine matters, there are other important factors to consider. Talk to your doctor about treatment options and what might be right for you.
Your doctor will teach you how to self-inject SIMPONI® under the skin. Once you and your doctor are comfortable with the self-injection process, you will inject SIMPONI® under the skin, just once a month.
Fewer injections under the skin each month with SIMPONI® than other biologic anti-TNF medicines
|Minimum number of injections every 4 weeks/month||
CIMZIA®†‡ (certolizumab pegol)
- *Humira® and Enbrel® can be taken alone or with methotrexate.
- †Indicated trademarks are the registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- ‡Dosing schedule presented does not include initial starting doses.
real people living with RA
See real-life stories from people living with moderate to severe RA and responding to treatment with once-monthly SIMPONI® under a doctor’s supervision.