Janssen CarePath Savings Program for SIMPONI®
Check your eligibility and enroll in the Janssen CarePath Savings Program
If you don’t have commercial or private health insurance, Janssen CarePath can provide information about other resources that may help with your out-of-pocket medication costs. You may also find help from the programs and resources found on JanssenPrescriptionAssistance.com.
If you have any questions, please call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728), Monday−Friday, 8:00 am to 8:00 pm ET. Multilingual phone support is available.
Janssen CarePath can review your health plan benefits and insurance coverage for SIMPONI®, and offer treatment education resources.Learn more
Staying on Track
We understand how important it is for you to take the Janssen medication your doctor prescribed. Janssen CarePath provides ongoing support to help you stay on track with your SIMPONI® treatment. Learn more
Questions? Call a Janssen CarePath Care Coordinator at 877-CarePath (877-227-3728) Monday – Friday, 8:00AM – 8:00PM ET.
Multilingual support is available.
- Treatment Preparation Mat—a smooth surface where you can lay out all your injection supplies. It’s printed with step-by-step instructions for using your autoinjector.
- SmartJect® Reusable Trainer—an empty autoinjector with no needle or medicine inside. You can use this to practice giving yourself injections.
With your order, you will also receive the:
- Janssen CarePath Savings Program Brochure−the brochure explains the program and eligibility requirements.
- SIMPONI® Welcome Brochure−the brochure provides information about once-monthly SIMPONI®.
* Required field
Sign Up for
If you've received approval from your doctor to inject at home and have been properly trained, you can use Safe Returns® as a simple, safe, and convenient way to dispose of your used syringes or other injection devices at no cost to you. When you sign up, you'll receive an FDA-approved Safe Returns® disposal container in the mail, along with easy-to-follow mail-back instructions. Just fill out the form below to get started.
Janssen Nurse Support*
Even after you’ve been trained by your doctor or other healthcare professional to give yourself an injection, you may still have additional questions about self-injecting. Janssen Nurse Support can help you understand:
- How to inject yourself at home with the SmartJect® autoinjector or prefilled syringe
- How to prepare your injection site
- How to dispose of your used autoinjector or syringe
Connect with Janssen Nurse Support
Call 877-CarePath (877-227-3728)
Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 8:00 pm, ET